Tamco Custom Candies
Tamco Candies 12 colors, with the ability to make so many more. Concentrated, full strength colors. 1 - 8oz container will make a basecoat or catalyzed candy 2k version. 1 container is the strength of 2 quarts of competetors "Kandy".
Process and options:
1) Spray your metallic basecoat (Egyptian gold, Slick silver, etc)
IF MIXING INTO TAMCO 3000 CANDY CARRIER FOR 2K CANDY:
2) Mix 2 - 8oz containers of candy concentrate to every gallon of CC3000 candy carrier , then mix 4:1 with included HH7607 hardener.
IF MIXING INTO HC895 INTERCOAT FOR A BASECOAT CANDY:
2) Mix 25oz of candy concentrate into a gallon of HC-895 Intercoat Clear, then mix 1:1 with Tamco HR Reducer (we suggest slow reducer if doing an overall)
3) Spray 4 coats (or until happy with coverage and effect) of the RTS candy over top of your metallic basecoats (given proper dry times)
4) Clearcoat with one of Tamco's High solid clearcoats. Such as : HC-2104,2105,4100,4105 or 2021
Spray Slick Silver Coarse. Slick silver is a 1:1 basecoat. 2 coats done
Type of Product: Liquid Solvent Based Candy Concentrate
OPTIONS: Magenta Madness - Candy Concentrate
We ship both domestic (USA) as well as internationally. There are a few limitations for international orders. We cannot ship hazardous materials via air, so when it comes to paint, body filler, or other hazmat items we cannot ship it internationally or to places that require air shipping (Alazka, Hawaii, etc) .
-Free Ground Shipping in the lower 48 USA on orders over $500 (Not free to Alaska, Hawaii, & US territories)
-Multiple shipping options on non hazardous materials ( UPS, USPS, Overnight etc)
-Qualifying international orders are shipped via UPS or DHL. Most countries there are 3 day options.
-During sales or other high volume days, expect 2-5 days to process the order.
-Normal conditions, we ship same or next day.
The best gift you can give a painter or body guy! Or for people that don't need supplies RIGHT NOW.
If you've never tried it.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! Great flexibility, tack, solvent resistance, and WATER resistance!
Tamco is an absolute game changer when it comes to cost savings and quality improvements over what every paint line you are using. Try it, you'll thank us if you do :)